Wednesday 30 June 2010

Being Different

What is music to you?
This is the question am asking myself and others, do we really make music for ourselves? am finding this question a little more awkward!
I love music so much, it does things to me that i can't describe, it has a phyisical affect on me, giving me goose bumps or making my heart thump! And this is what am trying to create in the music i make with the calm project, emotional strings, crazy beats, and passionate vocals, this is what i live for and want to express!

I put my complete self into the music i make, its not about being famous or grabbing a record contract, tho some backing and money would be nice, i find most people do not get or understand what am trying to do, they see a laptop and probably think, he can't play or the computer is doing the work! The reality is i can play, and the music i make is played by others, as i want to be free to sing, and to express myself, just because you see a laptop doesn't mean i can't play, its a tool for making music, laptops are the new strats!
The music you hear is from me, written and played for, its an expression of emotional content, in which i deliver myself and my music...

Evolve or die

No comments:

Post a Comment