Thursday 28 October 2010

Advice and being nice get you No where!


Well i think the title tells you all you need to know in this weeks blog, why is it no one really helps you, if they have contacts or they know something, people are never willing to divulge any information that they know?
I thought music was everyones and listening and experience is open to all open ears?
Seems careerism and being popular or "famous" is what most people care about nowadays, no one helps anyone, and its me against you, i find this moment in history pretty f##kin disgusting, you see it on streets, people ignoring the poor and homeless and looking at you if you were scum, this same mentality is in music, its all about who you know and who will stab you in the back, its starting to make music making and performing a chore!
I have in the past, told people information or given advice or told them about websites etc, and really tried to help to much of my ability, but No one is willing to help me?
I ASK MYSELF WHY ?
It does seem out of sight is out of mind, and people are quite willing to stab you the back to any gain, one thing is WHAT THE FUCK, why are people such belligerent when it comes to such matters, i find that not only weird and upsetting, but totally fucked up! What is making it anyway, and do you really think the music you make is yours? everyone is always influenced and we all copy, so why not just stop being arseholes and do the right thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EVOLVE OR DIE
E X

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya, E. But don't stop being who you are, don't let the system drag you under. I will always try to help fellow musicians in any way I can and you're no exception. If there's anything I can do for you don't hesitate to ask.

    Hope you're having a good experience in your new home and making lots of awesome sounds.

    Take care,
    PS

    ReplyDelete