Monday 21 March 2011

First day of spring


Hello hello hi salut bonjour, welcome back to The Calm Project blog, if you been following me you would know my ranting by now...
I just wanted to send out a quick blog about whats happening and where i am at with the music.
Ok been working on new music you can hear the new track on soundcloud right now called :Save Me- this new song is one of my favourites and cannot wait to perform this song live, i am working on more tracks but right now am trying to think about live setup and how i want to perform these songs, the new direction has given me many ideas and thoughts on how i want to be seen, this is more of a visual band and i would so love to have amazing graphics and visuals happening at my gig, this is what i want to work on more right now and then build up sounds and ideas as the gig/show progresses!
Keep yourself posted and i will be working on a Vblog soon, thats for those that watch my blogs
Evolve or die
E :)

No comments:

Post a Comment