Tuesday 7 August 2012

Thank you

Well an amazing surprise happened yesterday courtesy of SoundCloud, my other project and musical venture Subject B was Named SCOTD (Soundclouder of the day).

It does mean a lot and people have had a chance to listen to my music via the website and its given my small profile a large raise to the better, and this has really made my week. I work hard on creating music and making sure i enjoy the process and that other people will understand and like it too, i don't think i dumb down to the public, i am not saying my music is better or that am being pretentious, i am saying i am challenging myself and if people enjoy that in my music then great, thank you and i hope you enjoy the ride, i have had a vast amount of people listen to my page a record number of 1536 listens so far, and am increase of nearly 200 people, this is amazing thank you, i know it might all stop tomorrow but for now thank you so much.

To keep you updated on my record with The Calm Project, i have made some changes and its not going to be a 10 track album and should hopefully be coming to you very soon, i am in the process on waiting for parts back from people i am collaborating with and need to finish of the odd vocal part, and then final mixing and eventually mastering, and then a new record to release!

This process has been a long one and a challenging one too, the music i have gone through and experimented with has changed considerably from drones and crazy percussion too abstract musical motif's but i have come to a final process and pushed myself with my production efforts too, the annoying thing is i have learn more methods but i will use them for the next album/EP. But for now the album is close to being finished and will be hopefully in your hands very soon.

Please keep tuned and supportive and i will deliver my music my art and my love to you all.

EVOLVE OR DIE

E

No comments:

Post a Comment