Monday 24 September 2012

Ghost Tape/ New album

Well this time last year i was working on the final mixes to Ghost Tape by The Calm Project and album i love and think is just beautiful in its flaws and in its greatness, 10 tracks of beautiful voices, orchestration and beats and twists.

The album was released on the 17th of October and was a year of creating and pushing myself to the edge of what my creativity could take, and i think the album speaks volumes for what it is...

I do find it a huge shame that people have copied my initial ideas and tried putting it into theirs copying is not a clever thing to do, as your the one that looks amateur!

Also for me what was a huge disappointment was the lack of sales and the fact i got no support from friends, as you can't guaranty  this anymore i find the option of posting on personnel pages a waste of time and not sure i want too anymore especially when your let down by close people in your life! Like the song says "where are my friends when the waves pull me under" !

Anyway am finishing up the new album which will be with us soon and i can't wait to get it out there, its a lot different to Ghost Tape which less evident on the vocals and more of a concept about what happened to me this year, the music is dark and brooding and a lot like a graphic novel, who knows it could score your life's work.

The album will be released on a netlabel and will be my first release on there, i am happy it will be getting this platform and some more people might listen to my music, not bragging but i think i deserve it!
Anyway for those that care stay tuned and will keep you posted!

Follow me here if your interested :

http://soundcloud.com/thecalmproject

https://twitter.com/thecalmproject

Buy the album here : http://thecalmproject.bandcamp.com/

Remember Evolve or Die

E

No comments:

Post a Comment