Tuesday 17 May 2011

The Forgotten

Well how are you viewers of the Calm Project Blog? Silence is your weapon and i feel its death!

Well for the people interested in knowing i am working on music, there should hopefully be 3 new songs coming soon, will these create an album worth of material, who knows at the moment the idea of people listening i find amusing but the people who do, my god i love you so much for listening and giving my music a chance!

I have been listening to some new music and i think thats influencing my new music, especially messing with different time signatures there will be one song i have done that, am still exploring music and everyday is a new surprise for me, i love music so much!

The other things in my life are working on music for a dance that involves dance music and gypsy music with hip hop beats, and rearranging some original tracks for dance.... The other exciting thing is a collaboration i Did with Little Weird Orchestras on a song called Routine, its different its original and i had great fun singing on this track, and might i say loved the mix on this track a lot, please check it out :) http://soundcloud.com/littleweirdorchestra/routine

Next on my agenda is doing all this Live, i have ideas that i would like to pursue and am excited about what the future holds for myself and my music, i think the idea of being a bit selfish is something i should look into as i really want to share my music with people and being strong and delivering something new is always bold and i applaud the musicians over the years who have brought about change, i wish one day people would see me in that light! Who knows they probably won't even shine the light in my direction :( No am not feeling sorry for myself its just a fact! We talk about change yet were all in the same place, now is it me or is that fucked up?

Evolve or die

E

No comments:

Post a Comment